Improving Your Bottom Line with Long Term Forklift Rentals
As the business climate improves, you are likely to find yourself in need of material handling equipment. There are several options for fleet augmentation, and the decision you make today could make a dramatic impact on your cash flow and bottom line. Long-term renting has been the choice for many companies, both large and small, for some time. This option is becoming even more popular for many reasons, particularly given the current economic uncertainty in the market place. We would like to take a moment to point out the benefits to your company of increasing your forklift fleet by choosing Long-Term Renting.
- Cash conservation – There is no cash outlay to obtain equipment under a Long-Term Rental agreement. Save your cash for alternatives that raise your bottom line.
- Pay for what you use – Long-Term Rental agreements are based upon the hours and operating conditions under which you expect to use the equipment. Unlike purchasing equipment, where you are paying for 100% of an asset (which depreciates), you pay based upon the expected usage rate of the equipment.
- Rental payments are 100% tax deductible – Rental payments are an operating expense and are therefore 100% deductible as a business expense. There are no confusing depreciation schedules or damaging tax ramifications at year-end.
- Fixed payments, no maintenance surprises – Long-Term Rental agreements typically include normal maintenance. We own the equipment, so we are responsible for maintaining it. Leave the unpleasant surprises to us and keep your material handling costs consistent and predictable.
- Eliminate your parts and service departments – If you own and maintain your own fleet, you also need mechanics, tools and parts. Conserve your limited warehouse and plant space by eliminating the need for stocking parts and service equipment.
- Eliminate obsolescence – Long-Term Rental agreements can provide for upgrades as your business changes. Don’t get stuck with equipment you no longer need or use. We will find a home for that equipment, and replace it with the equipment that you do need.
- Keep your credit line clear – Unlike financing equipment, Long-Term Rentals have little impact on your ability to borrow money to grow your business. In today’s business climate, this is essential!
- Flexible terms and equipment – Whether you need new or used equipment, we can provide you with what you need on the terms that you want. We can design a Long-Term rental agreement (from one to eight years) that meets your business needs.
- Preferred rates on supplemental equipment – Long-Term customers receive preferred rates to fill their seasonal demands.
- Eliminate stand-by equipment – Do you purchase more than you need to allow for breakdowns and cyclical needs? Our rental fleet stands ready to supply you with immediate equipment as soon as a need arises.
- Renting hedges against inflation – Reduce the risk of rising labor and parts prices by fixing your monthly payment now for the term of your agreement.
- Generate cash now – Trading in your current fleet can generate immediate cash for operations.
We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss Long-Term rentals options for your company. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (866) 393-9833.
Flexibility, reliability and consistency are what you get when you rent Long-Term with Tri-Lift NC, Inc. In addition, you will have the comfort of knowing that you have a team of professionals with a proven track record as a true partner in your material handling operations. We take all the hassle out of acquiring and maintaining a fleet of forklifts, leaving you with more time to manage your business.
Why Rent from Tri-Lift NC, Inc.?
Availability. Choose your rental from our wide selection of lift equipment. You could be operating a late-model lift truck this afternoon without waiting on manufacturer’s production schedules.
If you find you need to purchase, our used units come directly from our rental fleet. This means you know the unit has been maintained meticulously and we offer custom warranties based on your application.
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has been a trusted source for materials handling equipment for decades.
Having dedicated technicians that guarantee priority service for our rental fleet means less down-time and improved productivity.
You can count on us for professional and practical solutions to your equipment acquisition challenges.