When a fruit company located in the UK replaced its IC and conventional electric forklifts with a fleet of new BYD Lithium Iron Phosphate powered forklifts, then realized many benefits including;
- A smaller material handling fleet due to greater availability of equipment and longer up-time
- Reduced charging times and need for fewer chargers, thus freeing-up valuable warehouse space for additional storage
- Elimination of battery topping-up and changing, thus improving health & safety
- Elimination of acid damage to the warehouse floor, as well as elimination of acid contamination in a food processing environment
- Significant environmental benefits, as BYD trucks are energy efficient and emission-free at the point of use.
Learn more about BYD forklifts and see the line-up.