We understand that every company has specialized needs. Our team will develop a fleet management program tailored to assure that you are receiving the most cost-effective, competitively priced package on an ongoing basis to help reduce your forklift fleet operating costs and increase fleet productivity.
Benefits of Forklift Fleet Management
- Allows you to view the fleet activities including batteries, attachments and chargers associated with all and any specific truck.
- See the date equipment was delivered.
- See all units at multiple locations.
- Reminders when regular maintenance is required.
- Shows all service records for each forklift and what parts were used.
- Allows you to view the technician write ups and Pre-Delivery Inspection sheets as well as quotes for repairs.
- We will review the cost of service and request your approval for major repairs.
- View equipment you have rented in the past.
- Provides the flexibility to upgrade or change equipment specification with your changing operational requirements.
- See how our fleet management can show all warranty information on units and repairs that are covered by warranty claims.
- Identify abnormal usage.
- See your leasing contracts and records for your units.
- Valuable management time and skills are freed up to concentrate on your cored business!
- Management Reporting
Forklift Fleet Management also allows both parties to identify opportunities for improvement in your business, such as:
- Equipment downtime
- OSHA incidents and commentary
- Breakdown and response times