Tri-Lift NC, Inc. is a third generation family business seeking qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. As the leader in material handling equipment and solutions, we represent LINDE, UniCarriers, CLARK and Hoist forklifts covering North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. We are expanding and seeking a Parts Assistant in our Charlotte, NC facility. Experience in industrial/forklift parts is required.
Our vision and mission is to be THE trusted and long-term material handling partner in the market by delivering proven industry leading products and services designed to enhance our customer’s business. We stand by our core values that provide passion, professionalism, integrity and team work. We are a large company still small enough to care.
Tri-Lift NC provides opportunities and offers paid training, wages that are flexible and based on previous experience and training, a complete benefit package for employees and their families to include paid time off, medical, dental, life, short- and long-term disability, matching 401K Plan. Our parts professionals handle all parts requests courteously, promptly and professionally to new and existing customers both internally and externally based on excellent communication skills, computer aptitude and problem-solving capabilities. Candidate must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a valid and current driver’s license.
- Maintain and cultivate good relations with all customers, internal personnel and vendors.
- Obtain all necessary information from customers pertaining to their parts needs to expedite sourcing their parts orders.
- Promptly process all vendor invoices by verifying quantity and cost.
- Insure the parts department maintains clean at all times.
- When possible consolidate orders with other branches to achieve additional discounts.
- Prepare van stocks as per departmental guidelines.
- Actively telemarket accounts to increase parts sales.
- Assist with opening and closing the facility as needed.
- Ship and receive parts orders into inventory accurately.
- Three to five years of industrial sales/parts experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and effective communicate skills with customers, co-workers, vendors and management.
- Excellent MS Office skills, organizational skills, detail-oriented and multi-tasking skills required.
- Strong math, verbal communication and writing skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Management experience a plus.
If you are interested in becoming a team player for a growing team, please apply to
email@example.com. Become a member of our family today!
Website address: www.tri-lift.com