New Rental Coordinator Job Opportunity in Greensboro, North Carolina
Apply to: email@example.com.
Tri-Lift will be THE trusted long-term material handling partner in the market. Our purpose is to enable our customers to achieve their goals utilizing our experience, honest communications and customized solutions. We are driven by our commitment to quality, integrity and dedication to our core values.
Tri-Lift will deliver proven industry leading products and services designed to enhance our customer’s business. Our stakeholders, customers, employees, manufacturers and community will benefit from the collective knowledge and passion of our entire team. We will help inspire, educate and problem solve for our customers in a manner unmatched in the market.
Trust/Integrity – Do the right thing.
Passion – Must possess a positive attitude, energy and a commitment to the mission and vision.
Professional – At all times we will be reliable, consistent and have a constant desire to improve our knowledge and capabilities.
Team – Work as one.
Coordinate all functions of the rental, trucking and as well as handle billing to insure all activities are completed in an efficient and safe manner. Prepare and finalize all documentation the departments as required while meeting the standards of the mission, vision and values. Fill in for the rental manager and coordinator as back up on trained duties and handling phone calls. Politeness and professionalism with customers, vendors, manufacturers and technicians representing Tri-Lift every minute of the day is a constant primary duty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed may be required as deemed necessary by your supervisor.
- Taking rental calls, ask the appropriate questions to exceed a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Make sure all required documentation is processed in accordance with company guidelines. Rental contracts, work orders, trucking logs, parts requests, warranty requests, required reports, etc.
- Review all rental contracts to ensure that equipment is being billed and serviced at the correct intervals.
- Review all overtime billing for short, long-term and GM customers.
- Audit trucking schedule daily and ensure that all required trucking documentation is processed properly.
- Make sure all rental technicians and driver time sheets are processed daily. Ensure all rental work orders are processed daily, with quotes also submitted on time.
- Ensure all rental technicians are dispatched efficiently to repair rental equipment.
- Track all rental damage and abuse. Determine cost, take pictures and contact customers on a timely basis to insure payment. This includes the tracking of quotes.
- Review and confirm accuracy of paperwork.
- Keep records and notes of work in process.
- Close all work orders and any open documents.
- Communicate with customers with an estimated time of arrival of rental equipment and follow up on service provided.
- Work with parts department to ensure that parts are ordered in a timely and correct manner.
- Manage workflow of all rental calls.
- Attend to needed filing for the rental, trucking and used departments.
- Coordinate warranty paperwork, submission, filing and documentation for all facilities.
- Responsible for personal growth and development.
- Interface with other department personnel to contribute to achieving Tri-Lift’s goals.
- Assist other department managers as needed.
- Maintain and track Short term utilization spreadsheet and rental inventory. STR sheet to be sent out daily to appropriate parties.
- Work with branches to track equipment, leads and place rentals across whole market.
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULE: The typical work schedule is as follows.
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Competitive Compensation and PTO
- Company Uniforms
- 401(k) Plan that Matches 4%
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance with Additional Purchase Options