New Forklift Sales Territory Management Job Opportunity
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. is a third generation family business seeking qualified individuals to be part of our growing team. As the leader in material handling equipment and solutions, we represent LINDE, UniCarriers, CLARK and Hoist forklifts as well as Aerial equipment sales and service covering North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. We are seeking experienced outside Sales Territory Representatives to cover Greensboro/Triad NC territories.
Our vision and mission is to be THE trusted long-term material handlings partner in the market by delivering proven industry leading products and services designed to enhance our customers business. We stand by our core values that provide passion, professionalism, integrity and team work. We are a large company still small enough to care.
Tri-Lift NC provides opportunities, training, wages that are flexible and based on experience, car allowance, laptop, phone, CRM program, Sales Representative Quote program, complete benefit package for an employee and their family to include paid time off, medical and dental options, life/short-term/long-term disability, matching 401K Plan. Our sales professionals deliver presentations to new and existing customers based on excellent communication skills, computer aptitude and problem-solving capabilities. Candidate must pass a pre-employment drug test and have a valid and current driver’s license.
– Marketing and sales of all equipment and services offered by the company
– Create new accounts and maintain existing account base
– Conduct equipment fleet audits as required
– Represent the company in a professional manner and personally develop and present proposals to customers
– Participate in all sales training
– Coordinate with all departments to provide a high level of customer support
– Three to five years of industrial sales experience or college graduate with sales, business or marketing concentration.
– Effectively communicate with customers, co-workers and management
– Computer aptitude and experience
– Excellent listening skills and organization
If you are interested in becoming a team player for a growing company, please apply today. Become a member of our family!
Visit our website, www.tri-lift.com, for more information about our Company!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org