New Forklift Sales Territory Manager – Charlotte, North Carolina
Apply to: email@example.com
Tri-Lift will be THE trusted long-term material handling partner in the market. Our purpose is to enable our customers to achieve their goals utilizing our experience, honest communications and customized solutions. We are driven by our commitment to quality, integrity and dedication to our core values.
Tri-Lift will deliver proven industry leading products and services designed to enhance our customers business. Our stakeholders, customers, employees, manufacturers and community will benefit from the collective knowledge and passion of our entire team. We will help inspire, educate and problem solve for our customers in a manner unmatched in the market.
Trust/Integrity – Do the right thing.
Passion – Must possess a positive attitude, energy and a commitment to the mission and vision.
Professionalism – At all times we will be reliable, consistent and have a constant desire to improve our knowledge and capabilities.
Teamwork – Work as one.
As a Sales Territory Manager, you will be an essential contributor to our success, and we will look to you to not only grow our revenue and reputation, but to help our customers and clients increase their own profitability. It is expected you will take ownership of the company’s efforts in the market segment in an assigned geographic area, that you will be assigned. The Sales Territory Manager will act as a consultant to clients offering a variety of solutions, in all cases helping them connect with their customers to build loyalty and grow revenue – it’s a critical part of our own customer satisfaction strategy. This will not only apply to truck sales but also to aftermarket and service products.
We provide competitive salary and benefits, excellent incentive-based rewards that reflect your performance, extensive product training, an assigned territory, and a high-profile career path for successful performers.
- 15 calls per day to current customer base in assigned territory to follow up on previous sales, new account set up, gather account information and update CRM system with new contact information.
- 20 prospecting calls per day to new potential customer accounts to introduce yourself, gather account information, schedule appointments and generate quotes.
- Daily CRM usage to build a schedule days/weeks in advance.
- Sold Quota Attainment – Achieve the assigned total sold quota for target customers, competitive and non-users.
- Marketing of sales of all equipment and services offered by the company.
- Create New accounts and maintain existing account base.
- Conduct equipment fleet audits as required and surveys as needed to make a informed decision for the customer.
- Sales Activity Reporting – Ensure the timely/accurate recording, tracking and reporting of all sales activities and customer/competitive information through ongoing usage of approved sales automation tools – i.e., CRM.
- Quote management – Represent the company in a professional manner, personally develop and present proposals to customers to aid in the sale of equipment and aftermarket services.
- Sales Execution – Based on direction established by customer marketing and the Corporate Sales Manager, executes sales contacts based on campaign requirements, sales leads, and other sales execution requirements.
- Personal Development & Training – Take personal accountability to complete all assigned training, certification, and personal development requirements as required.
- Participate in all sales training and meetings.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of the Material Handling Industry is preferred but not required.
- Use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Good knowledge and use of Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Effective communication skills for dealing with the internal and external customer.
- Four (4) year college degree or two (2) year college degree with a high-level of business acumen and or equivalent experience required.
- Ability to build a schedule and adhere to that schedule. Documented plan in the CRM system for communication, visibility and accountability.
- Proven ability to personally execute the solutions sales process, developing new and building account relationships to consistently achieve and exceed sales goals and business results. To completely understand and practice a consultative sales approach.
- Pre-employment drug screen along with criminal/DMV background check required.
- Valid driver’s license along with clean driving record.
- Columbia Golf Cars
TYPICAL WORK SCHEDULE: The typical work schedule is as follows. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Competitive Compensation and PTO
- Extensive Hands-On Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Cell Phones and Laptops
- 401(k) Plan that Matches 4%
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-term Disability
- Company Paid Life Insurance with Additional Purchase Options