Loading and unloading trailers, in and out of coolers, up and down aisles – the WLX was designed from the ground up to provide industry-leading tight turning radius for faster, easier pinwheeling, more work cycles and better bottom-line productivity.
Beyond its superior maneuverability, the WLX offers advanced ergonomics to improve operator comfort…a robust iron cast frame for exceptional durability…extended service intervals and easily accessible components to minimize the time and cost of maintenance…and the reliability that has become the hallmark of every UniCarriers forklift.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic motor, pump and large reservoir
- Fast lift speed 2.4 seconds to a full 5.9 in. height
- Fast loaded travel speed – 3.7 mph (6 kph)
- Low, contoured, compact powerhead improves maneuverability and visibility to fork tips
- Contoured, tapered, robust fork tips and slides for fast, easy pallet entry and exit – even at sharp angles
- Simplified four-wire Controller Area Network (CAN) system means fewer wires and connectors, greater reliability and less maintenance
- IP65 rated controller protects against dirt and moisture
- Sealed harness connectors, switches and logic boards for operation in environments down to -4°F (-20.0°C)
- Extended service intervals, easily accessible service points and non-wear componentry improve uptime and reduce costs
- Sealed, self-lubricating maintenance-free fiber bushings in all fork linkage pivot points